Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Self-Administered Oxygen Therapy Program - Week 2


I have noticed that thru-out my entire life whenever I have gone to my doctor with a medical complaint, he has always prescribed me a pill to treat the symptom of my pain or discomfort and I knew instinctively that this wasn’t right. I would tell him that I didn’t want a dam pill, I wanted to be CURED of whatever this was!

Whenever I confronted a doctor about this practice, I usually never saw him again, the clinic scheduled all of my appointments with another doctor.

No one was answering my questions. No one was assuring me that the various side effects I was suffering from a myriad of pills would not leave any permanent damage. They weren’t doing these things because they couldn’t. And I found that 100 percent unacceptable.

I have started my own treatment-for-life with my oxygenation therapy, but I am obliged to report both the good and the bad. Any side effects I will dutifully report. I am on a mission and I will be faithful to it.



Week 2 - Day 1

I can actually look over my shoulder again. This will mean nothing to a great deal of people but I have had 3 car accidents in the last 5 years and in the more serious one I damaged my neck to a degree that made the insurance company jump at a $50,000.00 settlement. I am sure I could have gotten more, (I probably should have gotten more) because, unknown to me at the time, the damage done would only get worse with time.

Eventually I was scheduled to get to a point where I could not move my head at all to the left or right. But I am no longer on that schedule.

For the last few years, like anyone else, I accepted gradual limitations of my body as just a consequence of growing older…but not any more.

When I looked over my shoulder today, after not having been able to do so for years, I was AMAZED! This treatment is actually working on either my bones or the muscles between my neck bones. Either way, I am okay with it!

Week 2 - Day 2

I have developed a rash on my legs. It is hardly noticeable because it looks almost like dry skin but I know its there and its incredibly itchy. I know what it is, though. In 1980 I broke out in a crazy rash all over the upper half of my body. My doctor said that it was Rosacia and that it would go away…and it did, very quickly. But through the years I have had continuous outbreaks of these skin rashes, usually on my legs.

I read before I started this program that any bacteria or viruses in my body would have to come out one way or another and I was prepared for this. So, this entire condition should go away as I am continuing my therapy and oxygenating my body and these microbes can not live in oxygen rich environments.

And to be honest, my virus is no different from any other. If I can bring my body into a condition of complete oxygenation and drive these microbes out, anyone else can do it with whatever viral affliction you are suffering with.

Week 2 - Day 3

An absolutely beautiful day! Almost 65 degrees here in Florida and I am thinking it is just about beach time! YAY!

Week 2 - Day 4

I had a remarkable conversation with a friend today. He has congenital heart failure so he is just basically just sitting around every day and waiting to die. I talked to him (again) about my therapy and he refuses to even try it. I don’t understand that. This man is all out of options. He has no health insurance, his body is constantly collecting water in his lungs which sends him to the hospital every other week. But he is relieved by those trips because every time he goes to the emergency room they prescribe him even more pills to treat whatever symptoms he is laboring under and never even attempt to do anything to cure his real problem.

He is so reliant on doctors and their pills because he has been conditioned all his life to revere doctors and believe whatever they say is truth. And to a degree, so have we all.

But this man is going to die unnecessarily because he refuses to believe that anything his doctor does not prescribe will not help him to save his own life.

So once again, the pills cause another complication because although he is no longer retaining water in his lungs, his feet are swollen so badly that he can barely walk.

I’ll keep talking to him.

Week 2 - Day 5

I received an email to day from a doctor who had just read my blog on Week 1. He wanted to know exactly what my therapy entailed. Because he was a doctor (or said he was) I explained to him exactly what I was doing and why. He told me that what I was doing was no different from what he does. This shocked me a little.

He told me that he performs something called “Chelation Therapy” for some of his patients who have had major heart bypass surgery because this therapy helps the body to heal the damaged heart and it also helps to keep the arteries open. He explained that these patients of his are given an intravenous drip and that every single person he has treated has showed significant improvement. But he was rather secretive about his name and he didn’t even want to tell me what city he practiced in. He said he was also aware of oxygenation therapy for other bodily ailments and actually applauded me for getting the word out. WOW!

Strangely enough, after we exchanged two emails, when I sent him a third, it bounced.

Week 2 - Day 6

My health is improving daily. I have so much energy, I feel like I did when I was in my thirties! This is a GREAT way to live and I want to be like this for as long as I can live. I truly feel that I would rather be gone from this body than suffering every single day or living in constant pain.

Week 2 - Day 7

The rash on my legs is clearing and not leaving any scars. A few days ago there were several round itchy (whitish) spots and they are still a little itchy but less so and now they are a milder, more blended color and decreasing in size as well.

My roommate had her biopsy but it wasn’t really that. She is very quiet about what her doctors are telling her. I don’t think she understands most of it which is why she can’t relate to me what’s going on so well. But I press her sometimes and I found out that what they really did was to use a scope to try and look and see if there were any cancer cells growing in her cervix. The results were not conclusive according to her and they did take a sample while they were in there (I guess that is the biopsy part) so she is still waiting to hear the diagnosis.

Bless her heart, she is a trooper when it comes to her therapy, though. I don’t even have to remind her anymore, but I do anyway because she is my friend. I am convinced that if they do find cancerous cells inside her, they are the ones who are going to be shocked when they can’t find that same cancer in a month or so. Let’s hope so, for her sake.

I think that one of the most amazing aspects of this therapy is that anyone who has been diagnosed with AIDS, HIV or even Diabetes and Herpes can actually use it to help bring their body back to a healthful point. This therapy does not cure any diseases - it delivers life-giving oxygen to your body on the cellular level allowing it to cure itself.

After all, pills and potions don’t kill viruses. Only the body can kill the viruses that invade it.

My weight is 163, down another 3 pounds. I will swear on any Bible stack that I have not done anything whatsoever to change my diet or exercise any more than I normally would.

But to be perfectly honest, I have done some spring cleaning around the house…and I haven’t felt like doing that the last twenty times I saw Spring coming.

I’ll keep you posted!

Start Your Own Oxygen Therapy Program Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment